Last Updated: September 21, 2009
Description of nListHelp
nListHelp is an online, web-based service, for creating and maintaining list sets, lists, calendars, bulletins, and membership lists. The nListHelp website offers tools for individual and group planning, organization, coordination, and collaboration.
Scope of Policy
Accessing and Changing Personal Information
You may review your personal information and make any necessary changes by logging into your account, selecting the "People" tab, and then the "edit my information" link on the green navigation bar at the top of the page.
nListHelp.com collects personally identifiable information in several places in the site.
- When you create a new nListHelp site, and when you join an existing nListHelp site, we collect contact information (including first name, last name, telephone numbers, postal address, email address, etc.), which may optionally be shared with other members of the sites to which you belong. When joining a site, you can choose to keep your personal information (other than your name) hidden from other members of the site, and you can change this setting at any time.
- When signing up for a new nListHelp site or adjusting payment settings on an existing site, billing information such as credit card number, expiration date, and billing address is collected and used for processing recurring payments, extending refunds, and other opt-in services.
- When you log into an nListHelp site, we store a cookie that identifies your session for the duration that your browser is open. Additionally, if you choose the "Remember Me" option, we store an extra set of cookies in your browser so that we can identity you in future sessions. These cookies can be cleared at any time manually, and the "Remember Me" option can be cleared by explicitly logging out of the site with the "logout" link.
- When you invite additional members to the site, we store the email addresses of the invited users.
- When you create bulletins and lists, these may contain personal content of your own choosing.
- When adding a relation to the directory, you agree to share first name and last name information of said relation with other members of your site and the entire organization to which your site belongs, including all members of said organization. You can choose to have your contact information hidden in the directory by selecting 'hide contact info' next to your name in the directory. It is the responsibility of your site's owner and organization to determine how many and which sites within your organization may view the directory information.
- When you accept and validate an invitation to be included in a directory of a site, you agree to share your information with the members of the organization to which the site belongs, even if you are not a member of the site or the organization.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
nListHelp will only share your personally identifiable information under specific circumstances.
- We will not sell your personal information or the personal information of your site members to third parties.
- We will not share your personal information or the personal information of your site members with advertisers or sponsors.
- We will not send spam to you or your site members. The only emails we will send are those that members agree to receive as part of the normal site operations.
- When you join or create a site, you can choose to hide or show your personal information to other members of that site. If you choose to hide your information, only your name will be visible to other members. You can change this setting at any time by selecting the "People" tab, and then "edit my information" link on the green navigation bar at the top of the page.
- To execute billing operations, we must share your credit card and billing information with banks and credit card processors.
- The information you create in your bulletins and lists is kept private, limited only to the members of each corresponding site. If you choose to make a particular list public, the list and the information inside of it will be accessible to anyone.
- If there is ever a regulatory requirement, we will release personal information to comply with applicable federal and state laws.